Completed in 1999, the Shanklin Music Hall was constructed by industrialist Garrett Shanklin to house a Wurlitzer pipe organ. His intention was to recreate the four-manual, twenty-five-rank instrument installed in the Boston Metropolitan Theatre (now the Wang Theatre) in 1928. Mr. Shanklin acquired pipework, mechanism, and original console toward this end, increasing the size of the original by eight ranks. Crome Organ Company restored and installed the majority of the organ, assisted by Donald Phipps and Allen Miller. Electric Saucer Bells, a thirty-two-foot Bourdon, and a seven-foot Mason & Hamlin Ampico reproducing piano are among the rarities here. The hall hosts numerous public and private concerts each year, and is used regularly by the Eastern Massachusetts Chapter of the American Theatre Organ Society.